Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 daaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

So, the only exception. Paramore are a big part of my life. If you don't know that, you don't know me. I'm going to go see them again on the 6th of November this year. I'm excited already but right now, right here, it's Eclipse time. The stars are coming out tonight for the premire in downtown LA. The campers down there..you guys have courage to be out there for so long.

My friends are getting excited for Eclipse. They don't know much, as of yet (I haven't got my hands on them yet), but yeah..very excited.. LOL..

:]

"You don't get to be human again, Bella. This is a once-in-a-lifeltime shot."
~ Alice

"I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't let go of what's in front of me here."
~ Paramore, The Only Exception

No comments:

Post a Comment