Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 daaaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

wow..

the weekend is upon us.

Saturday is almost here.

ECLIPSE!!!!

ahhhh!!

So, yeah, I'm going camping out with Dipsy and Maeve and Dipsy's sisters and their friends tonight.. :D fuuuuuuun..

oooh, okay.. quote time :D

Wuthering Heights.. we heard a lot about this in the Eclipse novel..

so, it's in my reading list so I'll get to it..

"You loved me - then what right had you to leave me? . . . You, of your own will, did it. I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."
~ Heathcliff to Cathy, Wuthering Heights

"you've got, you've got it, some kind of magic. Hypnotic, hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless. I hate this, I hate this, you're not the one I believe in, with God as my witness."
~ Paramore, I Caught Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment