Sunday, October 10, 2010

Go Ahead and Ruin It All.

So I went and fell down a few steps on a stairs in school last Monday. And I went a fractured my ankle in the process. The reason I'm telling you this? Cause it's probably going to ruin my life for the next six weeks, in which I'm going to 2 concerts ( one being the Paramore one which was going to make my year.), a rugby match, my mid-term, holiday during my mid-term, going out over the mid-term. But the only one that made me cry was the fact that I'm most likely going to be on crutches for the Paramore concert. My whole life is Paramore and know it's bloody going to be ruined by a stupid stairs in my sucky school.

Dipsy, I love you. Thank you for catching me when I fall, and thank you for actually catching me on the stairs, wiping away the tears and fighting through the battles with me. I really don't deserve someone as good as you.

There is so much wrong with everything at the moment in my life, I'm surprised I haven't broken down. At least the painkillers make it numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment