Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Always Here

Gripping on to the last hold of what was me. So much has changed in such little time for us. We were closer than two peas in a pod. We could tell each other anything. But since this year our friendship will never be the same between us again. We are constantly reminded of the things that have happened, all because of one person. I know I'm to blame for starting all of the mess but it's also me that ends up the most hurt. all because I have no one to stand up for myself but me. Then you have the person that hates me so dearly to stand up for you. The person who can make me feel like everything is my fault with one measly sentence. But I have to keep my head held high and hope that some day everything will be the same again.

Forever && Always

No comments:

Post a Comment