Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4 daaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

Well, I guess I'll tell you about my day. I haven't much else to tell you but that.

So, I went to town. and to you all who don't know what town is, it's Galway city! And I went shoppinnnnggg. How exciting..

Well, last night on Chatroll was fun. Rape, dog killing and more? Sound like fun to you? Believe me it was!

anyhoo, I have absoleutley nothing to say but to all of you who are going to ECLIPSE tonight/tomorrow HAVE EPIC FUN!



"She’ll come around when she’s ready, Edward. She’s had too much to deal with today. Let her mind protect itself."
~ Carlise


"So one day I found her crying.
Coiled up on the dirty ground,
Her prince finally came to save her,
And the rest you can figure out.
But it was a trick,
And the clock struck twelve.
Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick,
or the wolves gonna blow it down."
~ Paramore, Brick By Boring Brick

No comments:

Post a Comment