Monday, June 28, 2010

6 daaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

NOTE! okay, I know I should have done this yesterday but I was sooo tired last night. I wrote it out but didn't type it so this is all in yesterday. NOT TODAY.. lol..

So, yeah, I've probably prattled on a lot about missing my friends. Well, I did. I got to see them all today. :D

Corrandula show was today and all my friends went, well except for Dipsy but that's okay I'll see her on saturday (:

6 days. Wow, time flies.

Have I told you I love Paramore and I'm going to see them again this November. I have? Well, sucks for you, ParamoreParamoreParamore

Okay, so quote for today. Rosalie. Yush, I know, no one relly gets her and all but I kindaaa like her. (:


"If we had happy endings, we’d all be under gravestones now."
~ Rosalie


"Some things I never know. But I have to let them go. I'm sitting all alone, feeling empty."
~ Paramore, Pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment