Friday, June 25, 2010

8 daaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

Decode. My song. I absolutley love this song. I mean I write it all over my stuff, my twitter username is after it. I live, eat and breath Decode. It holds a special place in my heart as does Jacob. The true JB, screw Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers, Jacob is the man, cause he's from Twilight :D

So, Eclipse premiere was last night. Who thinks they all looked amazing? Well, Rob and Kristen's stylists should be sacked for letting them out like that but it's good they're so beautiful that no one cares what they wear. Talk about looking loved up on the black carpet. No one can deny that Robsten are on after last night. Cleary they had a rough day if they went out dressed like that. if you know what I mean ;)

But to the real couple of the night, Ashley and Jackson. Hands up, most beautiful people I've ever laid eyes on. And Rob as well. Well actually the whole Twilight cast are beautiful but, Ashley and Jackson took my breath away. I love you too soo much. Just saying.


"The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."
~ Jacob


"There is something I see in you. It might kill me, but I want it to be true."
~ Paramore, Decode

No comments:

Post a Comment