Monday, June 28, 2010

5 daaays .



10 days . 10 songs . 10 quotes . 10 meanings .

Yes, I bring you The Final Riot! And yes, I bring you Misery Business. wow, how I love it. The Final Riot! brings me back, time and time again to the 12th of December 2009. The night I saw Paramore live with my sister for the first time.

We're all in the business of misery as much as we'd love to deny it. Everyone has, at one point, hurt someone in their life. I know I have. And I know for sure that people have hurt me.

ah, yes, Emmett, who reminds me a lot about my brother. Big, funny, protective. (:

Anyhoo, that would be all for tonight.. (:


"I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around."
~ Emmett


"Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change. Once a whore, you're nothing, I'm sorry, that'll never change."
~ Paramore, Misery Business

No comments:

Post a Comment