Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 daaays .



10 days. 10 songs. 10 quotes. 10 meanings.

Yeah, so, Eclipse is here practically. And I'd like to dedicate this to all the people camping out in 'TentCity' (Downtown LA) for the Eclipse premire. Y'all have a great time down there. Eclipse was my favourite book from the saga so I'm more than excited. (if that's possible). I've picked 10 Paramore songs for the 10 days because I love them soo much. More than myself at times.

I'm bringing my three bestest friends to Eclipse on July 3rd(yes, later than everyone else cause Summit don't like UK and Ireland obvs.) Eimear, Dipsy(Aoife), Maeve and I are going to have the times of our lives on the 3rd. Because, seriously, what I love, they love too. They're all bringing tissues for me cause they're under this incredible impression that I'm going to ball my eyes out at the movie.. Ridiculous right?! -sarcasm-

"What is a valid reason for someone to love someone else? Since apparently I’m doing it wrong."
~ Bella Swan

"Father, oh Father, oh Father, oh Father. Father, well I am ready, won't you let it begin? Cause I am here now. I want to dance in the mighty palm of your hand."
~ Paramore [Let The Flames Begin]

P.S. Congrats to my bestfriend who I've known for 6 years, Dipsy and Caolan, 6 months together today.. 6 hectic months but ye made it! <3 Congrats..

No comments:

Post a Comment